Focus on Performance-based Assessment
- Teachers and trainers interested in improving their teaching practice
- Teachers working at state schools, universities, technical colleges, and language centers
- Teachers working in the secondary, tertiary, or corporate learning environment
- Owners of private language schools
- Directors of Language Departments
- Freelance teachers
- Workshop Language is English - Language Pre-knowledge is a minimum of B2+
- Attendance of the Tech Check meeting is required
- Good Internet connection
- PC or laptop, and smartphone
- Access to workshop materials will be sent via Email before the workshop takes place
- Participants are required to look over the pre-sessional materials and work out some of the tasks before the first online meeting.
- In order to optimize the online learning experience, participants should be ready to hit the ground running and to be ready to share their knowledge and task results.